49 questions that will strengthen your relationship
Remember the best moments in the relationship. Almost certainly come to mind the situation in which you have close contact with a partner. Here's how you can repeat these wonderful moments.
I work with couples, we are looking for ways to strengthen their intimacy and solve family problems through communication. It helps to establish a prepared list of questions and topics for conversation.
You can use it on its own, but give yourself a promise contained therein items will be for you the next information junk that you will forget soon. Promise to set aside time to discuss with your partner at least some of the topics. The questions may seem naive and silly, but they will help you survive the combined experience. Also, since you show that you appreciate and love him.
1. What do you do best?
2. What do you like most in your life?
3. What do you most annoying in our city?
4. Do you consider yourself a master or slave?
5. What is the most spontaneous act you have ever done?
6. How would you describe the best friend?
7. What qualities do the best friend for you the most important thing?
8. What do you want to achieve in terms of your career?
9. What are the personal goals set for ourselves?
10. If you could have dinner with any person, living or who lived a long time ago, who would you choose?
11. you visit often What three sites?
12. What do you usually do on your smartphone?
13. What do you do after waking up before leaving the house? 14. What's your favorite childhood memory?
15. What book are you most fond of as a child?
16. The more you share only with the closest people?
17. What do you like to eat in cold weather?
18. What dish will choose a hot day, and why?
19. What superpowers would you like to possess?
20. What kind of holiday do you remember most?
21. If in the day there were extra hours, what would you do?
22. If you won the lottery, what would spend the money?
23. Who would you prefer to be on a desert island?
24. If you had to live with only one of the five senses, what would you choose and why?
25. Imagine that the Internet cut off for a day, what would you do?
26. If you could go back in time, in what era I would prefer to live?
27. If you had one day become a member of the opposite sex, what to do?
28. What do you like to do on rainy days?
29. What do you do after a long day of work?
30. What a perfect vacation in your view?
31. If you traveled with a rucksack on his back, where I would go?
32. What do you like to do on the beach and why?
33. What I do not know about your family?
34. What family do you admire the most and why?
35. Who do you admire most of all people living now or have ever lived, and why?
36. What is the first thing you notice in a person?
37. What is your favorite movie and why? 38. If you could engage in any professional sport, which would you choose and why?
39. If you could play any musical instrument, what, and why would it be?
40. If you could choose talents, which would you choose?
41. What was the worst visit to a restaurant in your life?
42. What color do you like most and why?
43. Do you think that everyone deserves forgiveness?
44. Do you mulls what happens in social networks?
45. Do you like it when you filmed?
46. Do you think that a leader can be anyone?
47. Do social norms or laws with which you disagree?
48. If your family is in need of a piece of bread, would you steal it?
49. Do you believe in magic?
These simple questions help to establish contact and build a deep relationship of trust, thanks to which almost any difficulties can be taken.
About the Author
Juan Santos (Juan Santos) - counselor, author of "Life without stress" ( "Life Without Stress", CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, 2016) and "100 ways to save the emotional intimacy in marriage" ( " 100 Ways Married Men Remain Emotionally Connected ", CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, 2015). His site.