Maximilian Voloshin, uniting people
The Poet and wonderful watercolor painter, Voloshin his main school is considered a real life experience. Striking vital and creative poet routes: Kiev, Moscow, St. Petersburg, the whole of Europe, the Asian desert and finally the famous Koktebel, forever associated with the name Voloshin. "Voloshin House - said Andrew White - is living a unique cast of countenance, the eternal memory of him." The very same creator of this house wrote, "Voloshin house - it's not me. A whole team. The team of artists, poets, philosophers, musicians and scientists. " Voloshin became a monument and all Koktebel with the famous rock resembling the profile of the poet:
His wormwood Chmielna my anguish, my verse is singing in the waves of its tide, And on a rock, shutting swell Bay, Fate and winds sculpted my profile.
- May 16, 1877: in Kiev in the family of the criminal and civil court member of the Kyiv Chamber of Alexander Maximovich Kiriyenko, Voloshin and his wife Elena Ottobaldovna (nee eyes) had a son, Maximilian. n 1881: the death of his father, moving to Moscow.
- 1897-1900: studies at the Faculty of Moscow University.
- 1901 attended lectures at the Sorbonne.
- 1899-1902: traveling, painting.
- 1903 is building a house in Koktebel.
- 1910 published his first collection "Poems".
- 1917: Emile Verhaeren translates, produces a collection of "ivernit".
- 1920-1922: works in the field of public education.
- 1927: Opening of the author of the exhibition at the State Academy of Artistic Sciences.
- 1929: watercolors Voloshin on display at an exhibition in the Netherlands.
- 1931: transmits your home Union of Writers
- August 11, 1932: Maximilian Voloshin died; buried in the Crimea, Koktebel on Mount Kuchuk Enishar, later called Voloshin.
The keys to understanding the
Love pilgrimage to
"The earth is so small planet, it is a shame not to go anywhere," - wrote Voloshin's mother. He traveled on foot and walked around half of Europe, and loved to feel a stranger. "Six months spent in the desert ... was a defining moment in my spiritual life. Here I felt Asia, East, antiquity, on the European culture. " In this strange to many forges unity of his world:
Extinguished in time, drowning in prostranstveMysli, events, dreams, ships ... Well I am taking in its journey from delusions stranstviyLuchshee land.
To Friend generously
Maximilian Voloshin himself called "peddler of ideas." Marina Tsvetaeva, picked his words, called him "a peddler friends." In fact, it is difficult to name another person, so generous friendship as Voloshin. He loved to give, give generously: accommodation, fresh water color, lunch, thought, poem, hope. He prevents the possibility of enmity, envy, ill. Again Tsvetaeva: "Every hand raised to strike it, his astonishment, turned to the lowered, and it happened, and stretched." He did it easily and sincerely.
Open your home
In the poem "The house of the poet," Voloshin is recognized in love, may be the main work of his life - Koktebel house:
The storm subsided. Burnt out fire. I took a life and this house as a gift -Nechayanny - I entrusted the fate, as a sign that I adopted land.
Hardly simple hospitality can explain this incomprehensible phenomenon as that in 1924 was visited by about 300 people, in 1925 in the house of the poet - 400, in 1928 - 625, etc. Among the regular guests -.. K. Chukovsky, I. Ehrenburg, Osip Mandelstam, A. White, Bryusov and many other poets and artists. The entire breast to the sea, right on vostokObraschena, as a church, shop, and once again human potokSkvoz her door flows without drying out.
In 1931 Voloshin donated his house as a gift Writers' Union.
An understanding of how the human duty to
In World War I days Voloshin openly declares: "I refuse to be a soldier, as a European, as an artist, as a poet ... As a poet, I do not have the right to raise the sword, just given me the word, and participate in contention, once my duty - understanding" . War for Voloshin - the greatest tragedy of the peoples. For him, these days, "no enemy, nor brother: everything in me, and I in all." Even more sharply this position manifested during the Civil War, as brilliantly wrote Marina Tsvetaeva: "He saved the Reds from white and white on red, or rather red from white and white on red, that is a person from the pack, one against all, the loser of the winners . And in this election, he is adamant:
And I stand alone between KemI roaring flames and dymeI utmost svoimiMolyus for those and for others.
- Sergei Pinaev. "Maximilian Voloshin, forgetting God or yourself." Young Guard, 2005.
- "I mentally walk into your office. Poetry, poems, and articles. " Eksmo, 2002.
- "The history of my soul." Agraf, 2000.