How best to use their resources
Paradoxical offers from coach Leonid Krol (for example, to relax and be lazy), and as a bonus a few caveats, it does not fall into the trap and not to lose in general all (and the resources and capabilities).
PHOTO Getty Images
1 Learn to feel the arrival time of the activity, try to act in the "windows" of their own capabilities.
2 More and more saturated relax, do not worry yourself lazy.
3 Look for examples of success from people with a similar psycho, do not listen to the advice of a universal "for all".
4 dare wait until the uncertainty (fuzziness proposals meanings) does not acquire real shape.
5. Work with alarm, first make sure that, to appease her, and only then - act.
6. More recourse to advisers and to the professionals. It is better to lose a little bit with them than without them a lot.
7. Track internal mumbling and fluctuations, do not take them for the work of thought.
8 Images and pictures better than brute force logic reasoning.
9 Draw and move, when to decide how to use resources.
10 to aim and shoot physically presenting the implementation of the plan.
11 Catch their volitional, emotional and image-forming waves, ride on them without falling under their rink.
12 Play as itself inside and outside circumstances - two different ears equally well tuned. The book on the subject
John Lehrer "As we make decisions," US journalist John Lehrer was unable to find in the supermarket cereal for breakfast. And I came up with to write about this essay. Lehrer notes that some decisions we take, thinking well, others - spontaneously. However, upon closer inspection, and the second choice is not spontaneous, it is entirely dependent on our experience.
What are the possible pitfalls in the way of decision-making?
1. believe that "something is missing" to start moving.
2 To act on the basis of "hysteria," "will fit": jump and run.
3 has long been thought to take away and add, walk in a circle, losing the will and confidence.
4 More assess the risks than the "community cards" and the likelihood of a favorable wind.
5 Do not rely on intuition that whispers, hints, knocks out the window ...
6. When it comes to good luck - to believe that it will last forever, and nothing else to do (or do but little).
7. "back away" when driven, to delay, to give "just in case".
8 devalues himself and others operate, but timidly.
9 to create confusion, to depart from the accuracy of the fears of risks and consequences.